Welcome to Our Careers Section
This is where you can find out about the different opportunities that we have, as well as the benefits of working for Alusani Skills & Training Network® including detailed information about how you can apply for any vacant positions.
Since we opened in late 2006 we have worked hard to establish our name and brand in the South African training environment as a provider of top quality training courses and we pride ourselves on exceeding our customer’s expectations time and time again. We have very ambitious plans for 2019 and beyond, expanding and developing our products and services into new markets throughout Africa.
We only want to work with the very best so we take great care in how we attract, recruit and retain our employees. To be successful at Alusani Skills & Training Network® your personal values and qualities are as equally important as your skills and experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the principles of the Employment Equity Act, we strongly believe in our Business Code of Ethics and because of this we only want to work with like-minded people.
We offer excellent basic salaries plus commission (where applicable) and a fantastic and dynamic working environment.
Digital Marketing Assistant
The Digital Marketing Assistant plays an integral role in the outbound marketing activities within our B2B environment at our offices in Dunkeld, Johannesburg. The successful candidate will receive training on our in-house CRM platform/database to extract suitable candidates, as instructed, and be involved in the sending out of promotional emails via the Everlytics platform. You will work collaboratively with colleagues and designers on weekly schedules. Analyse campaign results and propose changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Required Education and Experience
• Matric Certificate is required and relevant tertiary education in marketing will be advantageous
• Minimum 2 years of recent and continuous work experience in a marketing environment
• Expert in MS Excel
• Previous experience working with emailing software Everlytics/Mailchimp
• Basic understanding of HTML and Dream Weaver
• Basic working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign
• Analytical and detail-orientated
• Capacity to work independently with minimal direction
• Good communication skills with positive and enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to work with confidential database information
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
If you feel you have the relevant skills and are interested in this position please send your CV with your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line – Digital Marketing Assistant. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please note no phone calls will be accepted with regards to this position but please feel free to visit our website www.alusani.co.za to find out more about us.
Closing Date for CVs to be submitted is 4pm on 2nd September 2019.