For decades, managers have been saying ‘my employees dread the official performance review meetings and so do I!’ HR professionals and managers alike are starting to recognise that a single isolated performance appraisal each year is just not doing the trick in achieving and maintaining consistently high employee performance. The good news is that there is a way to take the stress out of it by making ‘managing performance’ part of each and every day. This two-day training course is packed with information and how-to tools to help you incorporate effective people management and coaching strategies into each and every day.
By the end of this training course you will be able to:
- Encourage and motivate your employees
- Build and maintain strong working partnerships
- Tell employees when they are wrong – the right way!
- Plan and conduct a productive performance review meeting
- Deal effectively with poor performance
- Drive career development and succession planning for your team
- Sustain and retain high performers
…and that is just for starters!