How To Successfully Initiate, Run And Chair Disciplinary Hearings And Limit Your Exposure To Potential Costly Legal Fees
With the changes in labour legislation, it is no wonder that so many more companies are ensuring that their line managers are fully equipped and skilled to deal with labour related issues. Companies are finding that the duties which were once the sole responsibility of human resources departments now extend more widely and with equal responsibility to line management. This training course will equip your line managers with the knowledge and tools to competently handle disciplinary hearings.
At the end of this training course, Course Participants will be able to:
- Increase their confidence in dealing with highly complex labour law
- Limit their organisation’s exposure to potential costly legal fees
- Learn how to practise fair, productive and sound employment relationships
- Apply disciplinary measures correctly and resolve disputes before they are referred to the CCMA
- Ensure that every step taken is legally sound and 100% compliant