Every 15 seconds, a worker dies from a work-related accident or disease. Every 15 seconds, 153 workers have a work-related accident.
Source – International Labour Organisation website
Those numbers are quite something. So when your safety efforts miss the mark, your employees are at risk of severe injuries or even death. The reality is that if even the smallest of regulations slip past you, your organisation becomes a ticking time bomb, and even the most seemingly insignificant of incidents could set it off! And what if you make a mistake in how you interpret the many and often confusing regulations and standards, ignorance in this case is not bliss and your organisation could be hit with staggering fines for OHS violations.
That is where all of these training courses come in, they offer the most cost effective solutions you need to keep your people safe and the safety inspectors off your doorstep! All of these comprehensive and practical training courses remain updated with the very latest legislative information.
Our broad range of topics in this area will show you firstly what you are doing right and then where you can improve. So, if you want to learn practical and workable solutions for effectively managing employee health, wellness and workplace safety then you have come to the right place!
* Denotes that this course has been accredited with CPD Points/Hours/Credits. Please click on the name of the course for more info.
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Behavioural-Based Safety
- Construction Regulations
- Construction Site Management
- Dealing with Anger and Conflict in the Workplace
- Essential Occupational Health and Safety Compliance
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Control Procedures for Construction
- Health & Safety for Site Supervisors
- Health & Safety Management for Construction Managers
- Legal Liability
- Mining Health & Safety
- Presentation Skills for Safety Officers/Managers
- Reduce and Manage Absenteeism in Your Organisation
- Stress Management – How to Reduce, Prevent and Cope with Stress
- Technical Report Writing for Safety Professionals
But if you can’t find what you are looking for, please also visit the following sections on our website that also have topics that may be relevant to your industry.
Inquire about this article
If you have any questions about this article, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
*Indicates a required field