Due to today’s competitive business climate, all purchasing departments across the length and breadth of the country are feeling the effects of speed and competition, and are at the best of times under pressure to deliver and to do so in a cost effective and sustainable manner.
But even with this pressure, most purchasing groups have failed to evolve with global practices and they remain in a rut, using the same old historically-based tools and techniques dating back decades… the real question here is WHY?
Why stick with the same old methods that aren’t moving your department forward and making you more competitive? What are you doing to identify the root causes? What are you doing to prepare for even greater pressure?
At Alusani Skills & Training Network® we have a broad range of available purchasing and supply chain management training courses. We ensure that each training course as well as all of our subject matter experts are continuously in tune with both international and current trends in the market place – that is why we are positioned with forward-thinking and unique training courses that offer something a little different.
- Commercial Contract Drafting for Non-Legal Professionals
- Developing, Implementing and Managing Effective SLAs
- Effective Purchasing and Supplier Management Techniques
- Expert Negotiator
- How to Bargain, Negotiate and Achieve Great Deals with Vendors and Suppliers
- Prevention and Detection of Purchasing and Contract Fraud
- Strategic Sourcing
- Tendering & Winning Public Sector Contracts
- Writing Winning Business Proposals
But if you can’t find what you are looking for, please also visit the following sections on our website that also have topics that may be relevant to your industry.