So, you want to be an effective Project Manager? Well you have come to the right place!
Choosing one Project Management training course from the masses of available training options can be a little confusing. We have quite a unique and dedicated approach to each one of our Project Management courses. In each course we balance a mixture of theory, discussions and practical sessions so that all concepts and principles are not only learned but reinforced and more importantly retained.
Each course will help you develop a practical know-how around specific project management principles and tools and master their application and context within your work environment. Learn how to overcome project constraints and take calculated risks through the project life cycle.
In short, any of our Project Management training courses will prepare you for any situation that you can think of in terms of planning, executing and closing-out a project. And because they are so practical – your return on investment starts the moment you get back to your office!
* Denotes that this course has been accredited with CPD Points/Hours/Credits. Please click on the name of the course for more info.
- Business Development and Project Planning for Construction & Engineering Works
- Development Essentials for the Small-Scale Construction Contractor
- Effective Project Administration
- Finance for Engineers, Project & Technical Managers
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- MS Project – Beginner & Intermediate Levels
- MS Project for Construction & Engineering – Intermediate – Advanced
- Practical and Business Focused Project Management
- Project Management for Executives and Managers
- Project Management Tools, Techniques and Processes
- Project Management, Scheduling & Control for Engineering & Construction Managers
- Technical Report Writing
But if you can’t find what you are looking for, please also visit the following sections on our website that also have topics that may be relevant to your industry.