“As a leader you must know yourself. Know your own strengths and weaknesses, so that you can build the best team around you.”
Jack Welch | Jack: Straight From The Gut
These words from one of the world’s leading Leadership gurus, Jack Welch just goes to show that while the concept of leadership is easy to explain, it is not always easy to practise!
Good leaders are followed because people trust and respect them to make the right decisions. And for those of us who weren’t born with natural leadership abilities – but who want to be good leaders – the good news is that you can develop your leadership abilities.
And the skills you need to achieve phenomenal leadership results are just one dynamic training experience away! All of our powerful leadership-focused training courses have been crammed with tried and tested skills that will allow you to take charge of your career and become the leader you have always wanted to be!
* Denotes that this course has been accredited with CPD Points. Please click on the name of the course for more info.
- Cost and Overhead Reduction Strategies
- Dealing with Anger and Conflict in the Workplace
- High Performance Coaching
- How to Create and Deliver Professional PowerPoint Presentations
- How to Deal with Unacceptable Employee Behaviour
- How to Solve Problems and Make Good Decisions
- HR Essentials – Must-Have Skills for Non-HR Managers
- Improving Workplace Performance
- Management and Leadership Development Skills for Women
- Managing Today’s Multi-Generational Workforce
- People Management Skills
- Performance Management for Line Managers
- Powerful Business Report Writing Made Easy
- Preparing for the Next Level of Leadership
- Straight Talk for Unproductive and Underperforming Employees
- The Dynamic Presenter
- The Effective Supervisor
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- The Manager and Supervisor’s Guide to Managing and Coaching Day-to-Day Employee Performance
But if you can’t find what you are looking for, please also visit the following sections on our website that also have topics that may be relevant to your industry.