Human Resources & Training
As a busy HR professional, there are 1001 things that you need to be aware of every day and things can literally change overnight in your profession. And you also have the additional pressure of having to continually develop and retain your most important resources, your employees!
That is why our broad range of HR and Skills Development training courses have been researched and developed with one aim in mind… to quickly bring clarity to those grey areas that can sometimes literally keep you awake at night!
And as all of our training courses are interactive and practical with a big focus on ‘hands-on’ application – you will walk away having tried the various techniques during the actual training experience. Because with the right training and tools, you will be able to manage your human resources more effectively.
* Denotes that this course has been accredited with CPD Points. Please click on the name of the course for more info.
- Artisan Training, Development and Retention Programmes
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Competency-Based Interviewing, Recruitment & Selection Techniques
- Dealing with Anger and Conflict in the Workplace
- Effective HR Records Management
- Effective Training Management and Administration
- High Performance Coaching
- How to Deal with Unacceptable Employee Behaviour
- How to Develop, Write and Implement Clear and Concise Policies and Procedures
- HR Assistant
- HR Essentials – Must-Have Skills for Non-HR Managers
- Human Resources for New HR Professionals
- Improving Workplace Performance
- Job Profiling and Competency Modelling
- Managing Today’s Multi-Generational Workforce
- People Management Skills
- Reduce and Manage Absenteeism in Your Organisation
- Straight Talk for Unproductive and Underperforming Employees
- The Manager and Supervisor’s Guide to Managing and Coaching Day-to-Day Employee Performance
- Training Needs Analysis, Assessment and Evaluation
- Training ROI
But if you can’t find what you are looking for, please also visit the following sections on our website that also have topics that may be relevant to your industry.
Inquire about this article
If you have any questions about this article, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
*Indicates a required field