Government & Public Sector
Alusani Skills & Training Network® has extensive experience in providing training for the public sector. In addition, our Post-Course Support process is able to reinforce key learnings and offers bonus material to you and your department. As capacity building is a key objective, our courses teach you real world skills that you can apply which will boost levels of service delivery and accountability within your department.
And unlike our competitors we have a broad range of public courses, all of which have been designed exclusively for Government and State-Owned Enterprises and as we can guarantee the results there is no better place than to spend your training budget than with us! Plus we have the flexibility of being able to tailor any of our courses to suit your specific public sector needs and requirements.
* Denotes that this course has been accredited with CPD Points. Please click on the name of the course for more info.
- Bid Adjudication
- Bid Committee Processes for the Public Sector
- Bid Evaluation
- Bid Specification
- Budgeting Essentials for Public Sector Managers
- Disposal Committee Training
- GCC 2015
- GCC 2015 – Risks & Related Matters
- GCC Claims & Dispute Management
- How to Lead and Manage Bid Committees
- Leadership Development in the Public Sector & State-Owned Enterprises
- PFMA & Treasury Regulations
- Prevention and Detection of Purchasing and Contract Fraud
- Public Financial Management for Non-Financial Managers
- The First 99 Days of a New Manager in the Public Sector
But if you can’t find what you are looking for, please also visit the following sections on our website that also have topics that may be relevant to your industry.
Inquire about this article
If you have any questions about this article, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
*Indicates a required field