Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Communication and Interpersonal Skills are key if you want to make the most of your personal effectiveness in the workplace. In short, it means making the most of all of your personal resources at your disposal.
Just like managing money – there are times where making an investment in yourself is critical to your ongoing success. And just as with managing money, we can either go through life making ad hoc decisions or you can set time aside periodically to review our investments.
- Assertive Communication Skills for Women
- Business Communication
- Business English
- Communication Skills for Secretaries and PAs
- Conducting Effective Meetings and Minute Taking Made Simple
- Dealing with Anger and Conflict in the Workplace
- Effective Office Management and Administration
- How to Deal with Unacceptable Employee Behaviour
- Practical & Professional Confidence & Assertiveness Skills
- Straight Talk
- Straight Talk – Must-Have Communication Skills for Women in the Workplace
- Straight Talk for Unproductive and Underperforming Employees
- The Dynamic Presenter
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
But if you can’t find what you are looking for, please also visit the following sections on our website that also have topics that may be relevant to your industry.
Inquire about this article
If you have any questions about this article, please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.
*Indicates a required field