As a professional involved in Construction Management so much more is expected of you today. Your success is measured in many different ways. Ultimately you are accountable for what happens on site, from the co-ordination and control of sub-contractors, your workforce and their productivity, the application of the contract, materials and finance… the list goes on and on and you are also expected to bring the project in on time and within budget which is easier said than done!
Carrying the full weight of the responsibility for the overall management of the project is a heavy load to bear. So, it is critical that you keep up-to-date with the skills that you need to do your job. It is important than ever for you to have a thorough understanding of all the general problems of management as well as the potential construction problems that you may face along the way.
So, the courses listed under this section have been specifically designed to develop the knowledge, practical skills and competencies of anyone who works on a construction site.
*Denotes that this course has been accredited with CPD Points/Hours/Credits. Please click on the name of the course for more info.
- Business Development and Project Planning for Construction & Engineering Works
- Construction Claims, Entitlements, Quantification & Evaluation
- Construction Estimating
- Construction Site Management
- Construction Regulations
- Development Essentials for the Small-Scale Construction Contractor
- Effective Project Administration
- Finance for Engineers, Project & Technical Managers
- Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Control Procedures for Construction
- Legal Liability
- People Management Skills
- Presentation Skills for Engineers, Scientists & Technical Professionals
- Project Management, Scheduling & Control for Engineering & Construction Managers
- Project Risk Management
- Technical Report Writing
But if you can’t find what you are looking for, please also visit the following sections on our website that also have topics that may be relevant to your industry.