Performance Management for Line Managers
For decades, managers have been saying ‘my employees dread the official performance review meetings and so do I!’ HR professionals and managers alike are starting to recognise that a single isolated performance appraisal each year is just not doing the trick in achieving and maintaining consistently high employee performance. The good news is that there is a way to take the stress out of it by making ‘managing performance’ part of each and every day. This two-day training course is packed with information and how-to tools to help you incorporate effective people management and coaching strategies into each and every day.
By the end of this training course you will be able to:
- Encourage and motivate your employees
- Build and maintain strong working partnerships
- Tell employees when they are wrong – the right way!
- Plan and conduct a productive performance review meeting
- Deal effectively with poor performance
- Drive career development and succession planning for your team
- Sustain and retain high performers
…and that is just for starters!
Inquire about this course
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in this course and we will contact you shortly.
*Indicates a required field