Bid Committee Processes for the Public Sector
The Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act (PPPFA) is in effect. This means that the way in which you award tenders has dramatically changed. So, if you don’t know how these changes affect your Bid Committee processes…then you could be in a lot of trouble!
There are many processes and procedures that you need to follow in order to effectively procure goods and services from external service providers. So, think of this 2-day training course as your essential guide to all Bid Adjudication, Evaluation and Awarding processes. You will learn how to:
- Achieve cost-effective and transparent bidding processes for your organisation
- Practically create an effective bid specification committee in your SCM framework
- Identify and then apply the appropriate guidelines and regulations for creating conditions of contract
- Manage the advertising and promotion of competitive bidding and quotation processes
- Establish a cross-functional bid evaluation committee
- Assess whether the bidding party can add real value to your procurement process
Inquire about this course
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in this course and we will contact you shortly.
*Indicates a required field