Next Available Public Course Dates for Accounts Payable Course
18 & 19 May 2020 – Johannesburg
11 & 12 June 2020 – Durban
Are you literally buried under a mountain of invoices? Does the thought of processing such a huge volume seem impossible and mind-boggling? You are not the first Accounts Payable Manager to think so! This comprehensive training course is crammed full of the very latest Accounts Payable techniques and best practices to boost and improve your accuracy with the ultimate aim of helping you to get more done in less time!
Today’s business and economic climate presents enormous challenges to Accounts Payable departments which are under increasing pressure to cut costs, streamline processes and improve efficiency whilst helping to improve customer loyalty and strengthening vendor relations. Demands for speed, security and reliability in Accounts Payable processes are also responsible for turning up the pressure.
What truly separates this intensive course from any other is that it is 2 skills-packed and interactive days of training. To make sure that you get the most out of the course we have filled it with highly practical sessions, exercises and real-world scenarios that guarantee you’ll master but more importantly retain the vital skills that you will learn.
And in our experience most Accounts Payable training courses give you countless ideas and text book theories that leave you high and dry. We guarantee that this training course will be like no other that you have ever attended and that the skills you learn will not get lost in Monday’s first crisis!
Here’s just a sample of what you’ll learn during this training course…
- Proven shortcuts and time-saving techniques to manage your Accounts Payable workload without sacrificing accuracy and quality
- The very latest fraud-busting & prevention techniques that you can use to fine-tune your internal controls
- Tips on how to turn an average Accounts Payable department into a superior, streamlined and smooth-running operation
- Simple step-by-step instructions on how to best handle and manage your invoices
- Power tips that are necessary for successful T&E expense management
- How to take your Master Vendor management to the next level
- Proven processes for eliminating the potential for duplicate payments
- Benchmark your Accounts Payable department’s internal controls and review how they stack up
Our training courses remains one of our most popular – we always sell the course out! The reason is very simple – we have boiled down volumes of available information into only the ‘most important of the most important’, so you will only learn the very latest tools, tips and techniques that will make the greatest impact in your day-to-day efficiency and performance.