We offer our Course Participants FREE access to topic-driven Webinars
As an addition to our Post-Course Support we have also introduced scheduled and interactive Webinar sessions between our Course Leaders and Course Participants. The Webinars are topic-driven and you will have a chance to follow – via your office PC/laptop – the online presentation and participate in the Q & A session with a variety of our expert Course Leaders.
The Webinars are exclusive to past Course Participants of Alusani Skills & Training Network® courses only. Invitations to register for the Webinars are sent out via email before each scheduled Webinar and they contain the date, the topic, an overview of the talking points, as well as the registration link. Please note that invitations to Webinars are not transferable to non-Course Participants.
Recently, our past Course Participants have walked away with new tools and tried and tested techniques at the following power-packed Webinars:
• How do you improve the Quality & Deliverability of Scheduled Maintenance Work
• Maintenance Planning & Scheduling – Balancing Today’s Implementation Issues
• Maintenance Planning & Scheduling – It’s Time to Shift Gears?
• Maintenance Planning & Scheduling – We Need to Get Back to Basics to Get it Right
• Why is My Preventive Maintenance Program Not Working?
• Adjudication Provisions & Procedures across the Standard Form Contracts
• Changes to the Completion Process introduced by JBCC Edition 6.1
• JBCC Extension of Time (EOT) Claims
• Making a Claim Under FIDIC – What is Clause 20.1 All About?
• NEC and the Weather
• NEC3 Z-Clauses
• Variations & Claims under the FIDIC Red Book
Project & Safety-Focused Webinars
• 10 Things to Avoid When Writing a Technical Report
• Agile Project Management
• Building Flexibility into Projects
• Going Back to Basics – Have You Lost Sight of the Fundamentals of Project Management, Scheduling & Control
• Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment for Construction
• Project Definition and Planning for Engineering & Construction Projects
• Trending Topics in Project Management
• What are Your Legal Requirements in Terms of OHS Training?
General Interest Webinars
• Cost Cutting – Root Out Negligent Purchasing Spend and Invisible Inventory
• Does Personality Have An Influence on Work Performance?
• How To Find Balance In Your Workday
• How To Optimise Your ‘Female Power’ in the Workplace
• How To Stay Positive in A Challenging Environment
• Spring Clean Your Mind, Find Your Purpose and Get Ready for 2018!
• The Supervisor Dilemma
• Tips On How To Turn Your Dull Technical Report Into A Dynamic Presentation
• Women and Assertiveness
HR & Training-Focused Webinars
• Spend Your Training Budget Wisely
• The New Breed of HR Professional
• Why HR & Line Managers Should Work More Closely Together
Please Note – Webinars are reliant on a high-speed, continuous Internet connection and your PC or laptop must have audio. Please note that Alusani Skills & Training Network® as the Webinar Organisers cannot be held liable for your organisation’s Internet connectivity.
For more information about our public and onsite training solutions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.